The AVR-X2400H 7.2 channel AV Surround Receiver delivers incredibly immersive surround sound, plenty of amplifier power and unparalleled music playback options, thanks to built-in HEOS technology.
– Enjoy an exceptional surround sound experience with the latest audio formats including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.
– The AVR-X2400H’s 7 amplifier design means, you can run two dedicated overhead speakers in a 5.1.2 configuration.
Sound In The Right Place:
– Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos.
– Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism.
– Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and 2 additional overhead speakers or 2 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience
– including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
Be Closer To The Action:
– DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home.
– The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favourite movies.
– The included spatial remapping engine, DTS Neural:X™, gives your movie, game and music collections a new lease on life!
– DTS:X brings the theatre home.
Futureproof in every way:
– All eight HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs feature HDCP 2.2 compatibility and the latest HDMI specifications, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Colour sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support.
Breathe new life into legacy sources
– The AVR-X2400H owns an advanced video processor to upscale existing lower resolution video from DVDs or other digital sources to true 4K.
– Thanks to the two HDMI outputs, you can even connect a TV and a projector in parallel.
Next generation video formats:
– The AVR-X2400H supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video format.
– It is even ready for Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma; via future firmware update).
– Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experiences with astonishing brightness, contrast, and colour.
Measure your sound to your room:
– The AVR-X2400H features the Audyssey MultEQ XT room acoustic measurement system.
– With the supplied microphone, it exactly analyses each speaker’s output to optimise each channel.
– With the additional Audyssey MultEQ Editor App (available for purchase), very advanced users can go even further “under the hood” if desired.
Unwire Your Sound:
– The AVR-X2400H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna system for robust and error-free streaming, featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity as well as Apple’s AirPlay.
Everything under control
– With the “Denon 2016 AVR Remote” app you can control the receiver’s operation and even control your Denon Blu-ray player.
– With the HEOS app you can easily command your multi-room streaming.
Choose your favourite sources:
– Store your preferred set-up and sound mode for every source, so that you can access them quickly at the push of a button on the front panel and the remote control.
Powerful dsp audio processing:
– The AVR’s DSP (Digital Sound Processor) chip features tremendous processing power with 4 300-MHz DSP cores that can process over 1 billion computations per second.
Enjoy superb audio fidelity:
– The AVR-X2400H features high resolution audio decoding with multiple lossless file types including ALAC, FLAC and WAV at up to 24-bit/196-kHz along with compatibility for 2.8/5.6-MHz DSD files (DSD is the audio coding format of SACD).
Flexibile zone playback:
– With the AVR-X2400H it’s possible to enjoy 5.1-channel surround in one room, while another ‘zone’ plays another source—such as CD or streaming audio.
Accurate bass anywhere
– A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response, with audible peaks and dips.
– The AVR-X2400H provides for two subwoofers to even out the low frequencies, for more accurate bass anywhere.
Get the amazing heos experience
– Enjoy your favourite music anywhere – and everywhere – around your home.
– Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers, or even other HEOS-capable receivers, throughout the house.
– Control it all with the free HEOS app.
– Enjoy music from Spotify, TuneIn, Sound Cloud, Mood:Mix, Tidal, Napster and Deezer.
– Number of power amps: 7 (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R or Height)
– 150 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1%, 1ch driven)
– 125 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%, 2ch driven)
– 95 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD 0.08%, 2ch driven)
Speaker impedance: 4 – 16 ohms
– Input sensitivity/impedance: 200 mV / 47 kohms
– Frequency response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz — +1, –3 dB (DIRECT mode)
– S/N Ratio: 100 dB (IHF-A weighted, DIRECT mode)
– FM section: Tuning frequency range 87.5 – 108 MHz
– Power supply: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
– Power consumption: 500 W (Standby 0.1 W, CEC standby 0.5 W)
– Power consumption: No-Sound 35 W (ECO on), 75 W (ECO off)
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 434 x 167 x 339 mm
– Weight: 9.4 kg