With the P-3000R, we present a streamlined two-channel pre-amplifier that packs a treasure trove of stunning audio technology.
The P-3000R handles both analog and digital sources, with connectivity options including AES/EBU digital connectors and a USB input for PC audio.
Separate 192 kHz/32-bit Burr-Brown DACs for each channel ensure accurate digital-to-analog conversion.
Meanwhile, to minimize interference and maintain signal quality, the P-3000R employs noise-reducing DIDRC technology, a vibration-resistant chassis design, and independent amplifier circuitry.
Thanks to the P-3000R’s bi-amping capability, you also have greater flexibility in how you set up your system.
As always, the job of all this advanced hardware is to bring you closer to your music and let you feel the unique resonance of each individual instrument.
– THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise) 0.005% (20 Hz-20 kHz, Rated power)
– Input Sensitivity and Impedance 200 mV/47 k? (Line)
– 2.7 mV/47 k? (Phono MM)
– Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance 1 V/330 Omega (Pre out)
– Maximum RCA Output Level and Impedance 5 V/330 Omega (Pre out)
– Phono Overload 80 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
– Frequency Response 5 Hz-100 kHz/0 dB, -3 dB (Line)
– Tone Control ±8 dB, 50 Hz (Bass)
– ±8 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
– Signal-to-Noise Ratio 110 dB (Direct, IHF-A)
– 80 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
– Power Supply: AC 230 V-, 50 Hz
– Power Consumption: 29 W
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 435mm x 99mm x 333.1mm
– Weight: 11.0 kg
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 624mm x 247mm x 443mm
– Weight: 12.5kg